Saturday, August 13, 2011

Is this not against the teachings of your religion?

I have been browsing through the Q&A in this section, and one thing has struck me as odd. why are the Christians so quick to judge and damn other people?(i'm not saying that only the Christians do it) I'll admit that i do not know the Bible and its teachings that well. But does it not teach things like tolerance? And love thy neighbor? and that all people are judged by God in the end? If so then why are the Christians judging every person who posts an answer that they don't agree with?(once again, I'm not saying that only the Christians are doing this) It just seems to me that this goes against the love everyone as your brother philosophy taught by the Bible. i'll leave my religious affiliations out of this....just an observation...OK GO! let the words fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment