Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Do I have a sinus infection? How can I get rid of this headache?

I wake up with a runny nose, watery, itchy eyes, A HEADACHE, and sneezing. Sometimes my allergy medicine doesn't help. I get pain on the sides of my nose and squeeze it to release the pain. Right now I have a mive ******* headache. It's killing me! i've taken 4 aspirins today and they're not ******* helping. I usually take advil, but we're out at the moment. how can i get rid of this sh!t! It's driving me insane. & do you think I have a sinus infection? O another thing, I look up my nose, lol, and i see that it's blocked, like i think my sinuses are inflammed . i think that's the word. I think it's pretty obvious that I probably have a sinus infection but my doctor diagnosed me with ******* bronchitis and i haven't went back for my symptoms since. i hate going to the doctor >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment