Saturday, August 13, 2011

NRL CANT PROTECT OUR PLAYERS FROM THE GRAPPLE TACKLE. COME IN FRENCH RUGBY!?

I'm thinking strictly from players point of view here. Now if I'm an elite athlete , why would I stick around like Sammy Thaiday, get chicken winged on the right , and get my head ripped off on the left. Why? I'm getting peanuts compared to less talented players in France. Havent heard much of the chicken wing there. Honestly I'd be happy see Mark Gasnier when he gets back from Europe. At least he has less of a chance if being a paraplegic compared to his mates in the NRL. It will be hard for me but if guys like Lockyer ditch the NRL, at least I know he wont be maimed for life. I have lost faith in the dopes that run the NRL. You NRL eunuchs deserve every single player desertion that has happened and is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment