Sunday, August 14, 2011

Whats the best har shampoo and conditioner?

Hi guys, it's Precious Paws here. I straighten my hair every day and i have so much breakage. I use Pantene moisturizing curly series(its the pink one). The Only problem is that if I don't straighten my hair, its a frizz ball! Even if I let it dry after a shower. I have a little bit of a depression issue so when ever I see how unhealthy my hair really is, i feel the need to cry. I just want beautiful soft hair like all my friends. I want to know what is good for my hair at a affordable price. Also, tell me what you use, how it works, and the cost. I really hate my hair. it is wavy and and frizzy. It would mean a lot to me if you helped. Thank You! (post no rude or saddening comments just because you think your funny!)

No comments:

Post a Comment