Friday, August 12, 2011

(Golf) My drive is going right.?

Hi I have been playing golf for abut 5 months now and I can drive about 270-280 yards, but for the past 2 weeks now when I drive the ball will travel about 50 yards then fly off to the right and I mean way off to the right. Its really annoying as the last couple weeks I have had to use my 3 wood and I am playing with people who have been playing for 5 years and Its not helping at . Could you suggest what I am doing wrong. People have told me that when I hit the ball I am leaving the club face open. They have told me to move my right foot forward. Also to put my right hand thumb round the club a bit more. Also to put my right foot forward. None of this has worked Could you suggest something else or give me a link to a site. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment