Friday, August 12, 2011

Any ideas? Im to nervous to talk to him...I want to be his friend.?

Ok so me and and this guy have talked on IM for almost a year now. He keeps saying we should talk in real life. Well I would but I am too nervous! Every time I even think about talking to him I change my mind. he won't talk to me either! Apparently we are both too nervous to talk to each other. He thinks I am quiet when really Im not! He just doesn't know me well enough. I've tried to explain to him that it would be weird for me to go up to him and just talk...ugg.. and just so everyone knows we don't like each other! Thats for sure! I just want to be friends..cause I think its weird to talk on the computer and not say a word in real life.. Im really confused... I dont know what to do. Any ideas or advice? Or what is going on with him like why wont he talk..and he says we should?

No comments:

Post a Comment