Friday, August 12, 2011

Is there something wrong with me?

i sit in my room and i see mii self standing in front of me anad we talk and i tell myself all these lies and then mii self walks into me and then i start to speak really fast then i blanked out... the next morning i started to feel anger for no reason then i couldnt see the next then i started feeling if i didnt leave i was goin to get hurt as if something was after me.. ever since that day wen that thing walked into me i have been losing weight and looking very sickly i have head aches soo bad i feel like im dying i keep seeing bisions and then the words "do thoh wilt" keeps popping up every where i dont feel the same and i keep hurting miiself and i feel that if i dont stop this thing before its to late im goin to really hurt myself

No comments:

Post a Comment