Sunday, August 7, 2011

How do you get over your best guy friend that you hooked up with?

I've been friends with this guy for years, and we've gotten reeeeally close since last summer. Around May, I started to like him, and then we went on a trip to my cabin with my family. We're both 16, by the way. Every night we would snuggle and sleep in my twin bed (just as friends) and talk until like 7 in the morning about life, and then the last night, we hooked up at like 3 in the morning. He later told me that he's not looking for a relationship, but I still like him! I haven't seen him for about 3 weeks and we video chat/im almost every night. He acts completely normal, as if none of it happened. This sucks. What should I do? How do I get over him, even though he's my best friend, and I want to keep being his best friend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment