Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'm most likely get a Scion tC, can I change the standard 17" Alloy wheels?

For my High School graduation gift my parents are nice enough to buy me a new care. I like the new Scion tC a lot. I'm planning on getting a black coupe with tinted windows. I also just wanted to know if I could change the standard 17" Alloy Wheels. It seems like in every picture and at the dealership they were the silver (still nice looking) rims. However, I'm hoping for the black (somewhat hood looking, hah) rims. Like this (http://www.adtrader.co.uk/image_show2.php?image_id=9422909) for example. Is that possible for the switch? If so would it cost a bunch extra, or would they not even charge me? If you have answers, thanks a bunch! And if you have tC, do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment